The Premier Mental Health Policy Conference of 2022
The Engage & Excel Conference’s unparalleled programming helps you stay ahead of the curve on mental health policy and implementation so everyone can receive the best care when and where it’s needed.
Countdown to Engage & Excel
Register by October 5
Don’t miss out! Rates go up after September 12.
In Person Attendance
Enjoy the full Engage & Excel experience with us in person or attend digitally via live-stream.
Agenda at a Glance
Join us for a day and a half of engaging discussions with thought leaders from diverse industries, all working to positively transform mental health systems. Keynote speakers, breakout sessions covering vital and timely topics, and a networking reception provide valuable opportunities for inspiration, learning and connection.
Agenda is subject to change. Details will be added as programming is confirmed.
Thursday, October 13, 2022
- General Session: 9:00 – 10:15 am
- Breakout Sessions: 10:30 – 11:30 am
- General Session: 12:45 – 1:45 pm
- Breakout Sessions: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Reception: 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- General Session: 9:00 – 9:45 am
- Breakout Sessions: 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Breakout Sessions: 11:15 – 12:15 pm
We’re confirming a roster of national experts and pioneering leaders. Speakers will be added below as they are confirmed. Please stay tuned here for the exciting announcements to come!
Thank you to our generous Engage & Excel sponsors!
- Online registration is open through October 5, 2022.
- Digital Registration: $275.00.
- In-Person Registration: $375.00 through September 12; $475.00 after September 12.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be offered free of charge for LMSWs, LCSWs, LPCs, LMFTs and psychologists in Texas. CEUs have been generously sponsored by Haven Behavioral Hospital of Frisco. CEUs will be provided depending on conference attendance. Additional details and instructions will be provided prior to the conference.
Unless prior arrangements have been made, all unpaid registrations will be voided at midnight on Friday, September 30, 2022.
- Check payment is only available to attendees registered by September 12, 2022.
- Checks should be made payable to MMHPI and mailed to 2800 Swiss Ave., Dallas, TX, 75204.
- All check payments must be received before Friday, September 30, 2022.
- No refunds will be processed after September 23, 2022.
- Substitutions will be accepted through September 23, 2022, by contacting [email protected].
- A room block is available for E&E in-person attendees at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West at the special group rate of $234 per night. The hotel is located at 6007 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX, 75024. Rooms are subject to availability.
- Government Employees: If you qualify for a per diem rate, contact [email protected] for instructions on how to reserve your room. Rooms are subject to availability.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold your reservation. Reservation confirmation will be sent directly from the hotel.
- In case of cancellation, your deposit will be refunded if notice is received at least three working days prior to arrival.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. CST. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. CST.
- Parking is available onsite. Self-parking is $12 per day and valet parking is $24 per day.
Please note: This event will be photographed, video recorded, and broadcasted.
Attendees are encouraged to wear face coverings and observe social distancing as they feel comfortable. Keep in mind, certain businesses may continue to have COVID-19 related requirements. All attendees are expected to comply with the establishment’s requests, if any.
Attend Engage & Excel
© 2022 Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute. All rights reserved.